AnyCubic UV Sensitive Resin
Main materiaal: resin monomer , photoinitiator
Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s
Warranty: 12 months
Solidify wavelength: 405nm
Hardness (D): 79.0
Viscosity (25C): 552.0 mpa.s
Liquid density: 1.100 g / cm3
Solid density: 1.184 g / cm3
Flexural strength: 23.4 Mpa
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Elongation frequency: 14.2 %
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a certain amount of UV light which would solidify photosensitive resin. Inside the machine, the Anycubic resins would not be affected for over 48 hours if it is not UV light)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35C in a sealed container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Do not put in mouth. Keep away from children.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) For accidental contact, please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds and post cure process may be needed for higher hardness.
6) Please filter the residual resin in vat back to the container if it would not be used over 48 hours. Polluted residual resin would cause printing issues.
3. DLP printer how to choose corresponding UV resin.
Before choosing Anycubic resins for your own 3D printer, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. We are not responsible for any damages incurred.
- Reviews (21)
Why or WHY is AnyCubic ******** its resellers?
So sad to hear that MMCO won't be selling this resin any more! AC Black is my "go-to resin! Awesome detail, reliable prints. I'll try the new brand, but ****-it, Jim, I'm a maker, not a millionaire!
Quality of service is unmatched! No shipping fee, and still maintains faster than internet speeds. Seriously wondering if there's magic afoot. Great job!
Aqua blue and yellow
After running the test on the resin both have printed great!
Top Notch company!
Never a bad experience ordering from Jordan! Easy ordering, excellent prices, very fast delivery!